SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The meeting of generations in educational space|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- I.V. Abakumova, Learning and meaning: sense formation in the educational process (Publishing House of Rostov State University, Rostov-on-Don, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, Meaning of didactics: a textbook for masters of pedagogy and psychology (CREDO, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, P.N. Ermakov, E.A. Makarova, Pattern and background: introjection in a heterogeneous semiotic space (CREDO, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, P.N. Ermakov, I.A. Rudakova, Didactic methods: structural-semantic analysis: a textbook for masters of pedagogical and psychological specialtie (Southern Federal University Press, Rostov-on-Don, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, Psychology of Personality. Principles of general psychological analysis (Meaning, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Belyanin, Social advertising as a communicative management resource (Moscow, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Burenkov, Social advertising is a component of civil society. Information and analytical portal “Social Advertising”. URL: http://www.bestreferat.ru/referat-8615.html [Google Scholar]
- J.Yu. Kara, Technologies of figurative influence: the methodology “Social distance of television content of an ideological orientation”. Psychology of the formation of antiterrorist values of students of a modern university: a training manual (CREDO, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kuznetsov, Social advertisement. Theory and practice: a training manual (Unity Dana, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Nikolayshvili, A brief history of social advertising (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Nikolayshvili, Social advertisement. Theory and practice (Aspect Press, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Social advertising through the eyes of youth. URL: http://www.bibliofond.ru/view.aspx?id=554474 [Google Scholar]
- Social advertising and its role in the life of modern youth. URL: http://sibac.info/index.php [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.