SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Organizational psychology and management psychology as a resource for the development of society in the context of global changes|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- A. Zhuravlev, Psychological Journal. 28 (1), 6-16 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Galkina. Diss. ... cand. psychological sciences (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shaposhnikov, Abstract dis... candidate of psychological sciences (Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Uzdenova Humanization of Education, 6, 20-25 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Semenova, A. Uzdenova, Izvestia Southern Federal University. Pedagogical sciences, 12, 108-114 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Uzdenova, Family and personality: problems of interaction, 9, 144-152 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sudakov, Atlas of professions of the future. http://atlas100.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- L. Burlachuk, S. Morozov, Dictionary-Guide for Psychodiagnostics (Piter, St. Petersburg, 363-365 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Buyul, P. Tsefel, The art of information processing. Analysis of statistical data and restoration of hidden patterns (DiaSoftUP, St. Petersburg, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- S. Golovin, Dictionary of the psychologist-practitioner (Harvest, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.