SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- State report About the situation of children and families with children in the Russian Federation for 2017 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Children in difficult situations: New approaches to solving problems /Support Fund for children in difficult situations. 26 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of July 24, 1998 No. 124-FZ “On Basic Guarantees of the Rights of the Child in the Russian Federation” (1998) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Sitak, E.G. Larionova. Children in difficult life situations and their socio-pedagogical characteristics. 71-75 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Lavrenova, M.A. Lygina. Social support and support for children in difficult life situations. Sociosphere. 3, 55-60 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- R. Lazarus Emotion and Adaptation. NY 557 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- E. Heim. Coping und Adaptivitat: Gibt es geeignetes oder ungeeignetes Coping Psychot, Psychosom., Med. Psychologie. 1, 8-17 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- R. Lazarus, S. Folkman Stress, Appraisal and Coping. NY, 218 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Kiseleva. Development of personal effectiveness skills as a means of socializing high school students. Yaroslavl: RIO YSPU, 32-37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.