SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- A. Bandura, Social learning Theory. (Eurasia, SPb., 2000) [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Baybanova, Scientific journal RAE, 11(12), 217-225 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.L Krichevsky, Acmeology, 1, 47-53 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Gordeeva., E. A. Shepeleva, Vesti Mosk.Univ., 14, 3, 78-85 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Gaidar, Psychologist in modern society: from education to professional activity, 51-63 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F. O. Semenova, Fundamental research, 11-4, 918-923 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. A. Babanova, Innovative technologies in training and education. Proceedings of the 10th International scientific conference, 76-79 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ognev Theoretical foundations of psychology subjectivity Genesis (RAGS under the President of the Russian Federation, Voronezh, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Panteleev Technique of research of self-evaluation (Smysl, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.