SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- Federal Law “On Education in the Russian Federation” (Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- On the approval of the professional standard “educational psychologist” (psychologist in the field of education)” (Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Methodological recommendations for preschool educational organizations on the preparation of the main educational program of preschool education on the basis of the Federal State Educational Standard of Preschool Education and exemplary Basic Educational Program of Preschool Education (FIRO, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Mayer, P. Salovey, Intelligence. 772-781 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- D. Goleman, Emotional leadership: The art of managing people based on emotional intelligence (Alpina Publisher, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky Collected Works: in 6 vols. 6 (Pedagogy, Moscow, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- The development of social emotions in preschoolers: Psychological research (Pedagogy, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Andreeva, Emotional intelligence as a phenomenon of modern psychology. (PSU, Novopolotsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Lyusin, Social intelligence: theory, measurement, research. (IP RAS, Moscow, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Kosheleva, V.I. Pereguda., O.A. Shagraeva, The emotional development of preschoolers (Academy, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Izotova, E.V. Nikiforova, The emotional sphere of the child. Theory and practice. (Academy, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Buyanova, E.J. Blednova, Education and upbringing. 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Lebedenko, A.K. Kovalenko, Personality in culture and education: psychological support, development, socialization. 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.А. Azarova, G.N. Zhulina, E.G. Shevyreva, Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences. 233 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kryukova, N.P. Slobodyanik I am surprised, angry, afraid, excited and I boast. (Genesis, Moscow 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Nguyen, Child in kindergarten. 5 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.