SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- B.G. Ananiev, Man as a subject of knowledge (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vugotsky, Pedagogical Psychology, (Pedagogy, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Bratus, Personality Anomalies (Mysl’, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Sobchik, Introduction to the psychology of individuality (Institute of Applied Psychology, Moscow 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Shadrikov, Problems of systemogenesis of professional activity (Nauka, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Yakovlev, The psychological characteristic of the semantic sphere of personality of prisoners sentenced to imprisonment (Ryazan 1999) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Kaverin, Motivation of Labor (Institute of Psychology RAS, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Starov, Formation of a system of relations in the course of teacher training (Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chebrovskaya, Psychological Conditions for the Formation of Independence among Students (Komsomolsk-on-Amur, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Bozhovich, Family and school, 1, 32-35 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Kuptsov, Applied Law Psychology, 2, 146-151 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Selivanov, Selected psychological works (will, its development and upbringing) (Ryazan Pedagogical Institute, Ryazan 1992) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Simonenko, Herald of University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation, 4, 119-124 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Sechenov, Selected works (State Pedagogical Publishing House of the Ministry of Education of the RSFSR, Moscow, 1953) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.