SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Psychophysiology and clinical psychology: theory and practice|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- V.D. Moskalenko, Dependence. Familial disease (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Beattie, Beyond Codependency and getting better all the time (1989) [Google Scholar]
- B. Carruth, W. Mendenhall, Co-dependency: Issues in Treatment and Recovery (1989) [Google Scholar]
- C.Z. Whitefield, Alcohol. Treat. Quart., 19, 317 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- M. Leichtman, On preserving a legacy: Paul Lerner and the Menninger Rorschach tradition (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Schafer, Tragic Knots in Psychoanalysis: New Papers on Psychoanalysis (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Tsvetkova, A.I. Rybakova, Russian Psychological Journal, 15 (3), 116–142 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Young, J. Psychoactive Drugs, 19 (3), 257-268 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Moskalenko When there is too much love (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Fischer, L. Spann, D. Crawford, Alcogolism. Treat. Quart, 8(1), 87-98 (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Lanovoy, Method “Write a story: diagnosis, therapy and prognosis” (2006) [Google Scholar]
- H. Rorschach Psychodiagnostics: A diagnostic test based on perception (1942) [Google Scholar]
- J. Exner, Newsletter (E.R.A.), 14, 6-9 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Assanovich, The integrative system of psychodiagnostics by the Rorschach method (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B. Smith. RORSCHAHIANA, 38 (1), 12-22 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.