SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strategic directions in the development of education and social and labor rehabilitation of people with special educational needs|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- Education Code of the Republic of Belarus: adopted by the House of Representatives of the National Assembly of the Republic of Belarus (Minsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- State program for the development of special education in the Republic of Belarus for 2012-2016: Resolution of the Council of Ministers Belarus, 3, 3–17 (Minsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- On approval of the State program “Education and youth policy” for 2016-2020 (Minsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- The concept of development of inclusive education for people with disabilities in the Republic of Belarus (Minsk, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.Yu. Kozlovskaya, N.A. Palieva, N.M. Borozinets, Scientific journal, 52, 125-131 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Turchenko, Abstract of dissertation for the degree of candidate of pedagogical sciences, (Minsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Lisovskaya, M.E. Skivitskaya, M.I. Voitkevich, Mathematics: a textbook for the 11th grade of the first branch of the auxiliary schools from Russian language learning (Minsk, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.