SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Strategic directions in the development of education and social and labor rehabilitation of people with special educational needs|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- T.N. Adeeva, Siberian Pedagogical Journal. 4, 112-118 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bondarevskaya, Introduction to pedagogical culture (RGPI, Rostov-on-Don, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Gladkova, A differentiated approach to improving the psychological and pedagogical culture of the family in a preschool (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Ekzhanova, Education and training of children with developmental disabilities. 1, 8-16 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Muller, Help for children with developmental disabilities: A book for parents (ARKTI, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Mishina, Ways of forming cooperation of parents with young children with developmental disabilities (Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Piyukova, Formation of pedagogical competence of foster parents (Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Selina, Bulletin of NovSU. 45, 68-70 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.N. Simaeva, Bulletin of the Baltic Federal University named after I. Kant. 11, 54-62 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tkacheva, Defectology. 3, 30-36 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Khitryuk, Special Education: Materials of the XII Intern. scientific Conf., April 21-22. 249-253 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.