SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Geopolitical Trends in Central Eurasia|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- British Petroleum, Statistical review of world energy (2019). URL: https://www.bp.com/en/global/corporate/energy-economics/statistical-review-of-world-energy.html. Accessed: 05. 09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- K. Anderson, G. Capannelli, E. Ginting, K. Taniguchi (Eds.), Kazakhstan: Accelerating economic diversification (ADB, Mandaluyong City, Philippines, 2018). URL: https://www.adb.org/publications/kazakhstan-economic-diversification. Accessed: 05.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, The fiscal implications for Kazakhstan of worldwide transition to a greener global economy (2018). URL: https://www.ebrd.com/news/publications/special-reports/the-fiscal-implications-for-kazakhstan-of-worldwide-transition-to-a-greener-global-economy.html. Accessed: 05.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Enhancing competitiveness in Central Asia (2018). URL: https://www.oecd.org/about/sge/enhancing-competitiveness-in-central-asia-9789264288133-en.htm. Accessed: 05.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- V. Bayramov, L. Orujova, Volatility, diversification and oil shock in resource-rich Turkic countries: Avenues for recovery. Bilig, 83, 303-329 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- P. Howie, Policy transfer and diversification in resource-dependent economies: Lessons for Kazakhstan from Alberta. Politics & Policy, 46(1), 110-140 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNCTAD, URL: https://unctadstat.unctad.org/wds/ReportFolders/reportFolders.aspx. Accessed: 05.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- Sovereign wealth fund «Samruk-Kazyna» JSC website. URL: https://sk.kz/about-fund/?lang=en. Accessed: 05.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- National Program of forced industrial and innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan 2010-2014, “Kazakhstanskaya pravda” March 31, 2010, # 74 (26135). [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Idrisov, Program of industrial and innovative development of the Republic of Kazakhstan for 2015-2019. Economy, Entrepreneurship and Law, 5 (4), 253-272 (2015). DOI: 10.18334/epp.5.4.2111. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Trade Centre, International trade statistics 2001-2019 (2019). URL: http://www.intracen.org/itc/market-info-tools/trade-statistics/. Accessed: 05. 09.2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.