SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||New Geopolitical Trends in Central Eurasia|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- J. O’Brien, Employee onboarding: An analysis of best practice in employee onboarding and their implementation in the financial services industry in Ireland (National College of Ireland, Dublin, 2013). URL: http://trap.ncirl.ie/868/1/johnobrien.pdf. Accessed: 31. 08.19. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kaji, B. Hurley, N. Gangopadhyay, R. Bhat, A. Khan, Leading the social enterprise: Reinvent with a human focus. 2019 Deloitte Global Human Capital Trends (2019). URL: https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/cz/Documents/human-capital/cz-hc-trends-reinvent-with-human-focus.pdf. Accessed: 31. 08.19. [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Pike, New employee onboarding programs and person organization fit: An examination of socialization tactics. Seminar Research Paper Series, Paper 24 (2014). URL: https://digitalcommons.uri.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1043&context=lrc_paper_series. Accessed: 31. 08.19. [Google Scholar]
- J. Nekoranec, L. Nagyová, Adaptation of employees in the organization and its importance in terms of human resource management. Revista Academiei Forţelor Terestre, 1(73), 114-120 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Head Hunter, Almanac HeadHunter 2017 (2017). URL: https://hh.ru/article/21200. Accessed: 31. 08.19. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Zalesna, The impact of the process of adaptation and knowledge sharing on the assessment of suitability of a new employee in the company: Case studies. Torun Business Review, 14(1), 67-80 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Tomcikova, P. Zivcak, The proceedings of adaptation process in the company. Applied Computer Science, 1(8), 58-63 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Nation, C. Crusto, A. Wandersman, K.L. Kumpfer, D. Seybolt, E. Morrissey-Kane, K. Davino, What works in prevention: Principles of effective prevention programs. American Psychologist, 58(6-7), 449‐456 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Castro, M. Barrera Jr., C.R. Martinez Jr., The cultural adaptation of prevention interventions: Resolving tensions between fidelity and fit. Prevention Science, 5(1), 41‐45 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.