SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||National Interests and National Development Strategies|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- M.E. Altundemir, G.G. Gonca, Performance-based budgeting on strategic planning: The case study in Turkish higher education system. New Trends and Issues Proceedings on Humanities and Social Sciences, 3, 263-270 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Robinson, D. Last, A basic model of performance-based budgeting (International Monetary Fund, Washington, D.C., 2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. Melnichuk, Budget planning in financial management. Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, 1(2), 95-100 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Goertz, Target-based budgeting and adaptations to fiscal uncertainty. Public Productivity & Management Review, 16(4), 425-429 (1993). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Andreeva, A.A. Sukhoveyeva, Program-targeted budgeting in the system of social protection of the population in the region. Economic Sciences, 7 (92),105-109 (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Shash, A.I. Borodin, A.A. Tatuev, Problems of transition to the program budget: New challenges of the budget policy of Russia. Finance and Credit, 14(590), 2-9. (2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.F. Sharov, Improving the efficiency of budget expenditures of the budget system of the Russian Federation (Unity-Dana, Moscow, 2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Zvyagintsev, Program-targeted planning method as the basis for creating a new industrialization of Russia. Questions of Economics and Law, 9 (63),41-47 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Tushov, Targeted programs in the system of state regulation of the economy. Economic Sciences, 3 (88),151-154 (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Yarullin, Implementation of program-objective forming of budgets of the Russian federation subjects, Actual Problems of Economics and Law, 3, 223-230 (2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.