SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||National Interests and National Development Strategies|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- A. Agapova, Conventional mutual index funds versus exchange-traded funds. Journal of Financial Markets 14(2), 232-343 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Andersen, D. Dobrev, E. Schaumburg, Integrated quarticity estimation: Theory and practical implementation. Nonlinear and Financial Econometrics Conference: A Tribute to A. Ronald Gallant (Toulouse, France, May 19-21, 2011) (2011). URL: http://idei.fr/sites/default/files/medias/doc/conf/finet/annee_2011/quarticity_rev_1105_v8%5b2%5d.pdf. Accessed: 15.07.2019. [Google Scholar]
- V. Cheung, R. Ingram, K. Patel, Next generation risk management. Market Voice Magazine, 25th September 2018. (2018). URL: https://marketvoice.fia.org/articles/next-generation-risk-management. Accessed: 15.07.2019. [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Grant, Trading risk: Enhanced profitability through risk control (John Wiley & Sons Hoboken, USA, New Jersey, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Murphy, Technical analysis of the financial markets: A comprehensive guide to trading methods and applications (Prentice Hall Press, New Jersey, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- S. Mikhailov, U. Noegel, Heston’s stochastic volatility model implementation, calibration and some extensions. Wilmott Magazine, 1, 74-79 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Leedy, J.E. Omrod, Practical research: Planning and design (8th ed.) (Prentice Hall Press, New Jersey, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Reznik, Entrepreneurial firm: Organizational aspect (Kyiv International University, Ukraine, Kyiv, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Reznik, International practice of investing in the agrarian sector. Culture of the People of the Black Sea, 147, 77-80 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- W.F. Sharpe, G.J. Alexander, J.W. Bailey, Investments (6th ed.) (Prentice Hall Press, New Jersey, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- W.F. Sharpe, Investors and markets: Portfolio choices, asset prices and investment advice (Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.