SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||National Interests and National Development Strategies|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- V.D. Zorkin, The role of law in ensuring national interests. Law and Security, 1-2 (18-19) (2006). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- J. Basedow, The application of foreign law – comparative remarks on the practical side of private international law. In J. Basedow, and K. B. Pißler (Eds.), Private International Law in Mainland China, Taiwan and Europe (pp. 85-97). Tübingen: Mohr Siebeck. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Khan, A. Ghani, F. ur Rehman, M. Ullah, What is renvoi‘? Distinguish the theory of ‘single renvoi‘ from ‘double renvoi‘ with reference to relevant case law in private of international law (2018). URL: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3124439. Accessed: 16.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Belohlavek, Substantive law applicable to the merits in arbitration. Romanian Review of Arbitration, 8(2 (30)), 1-16 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Civil Code of the Russian Federation (1994). URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_5142/. Accessed: 16.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Arbitration Procedure Code of the Russian Federation (2002). URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_37800/. Accessed: 16.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Shestakova, Obligations arising from unjust enrichment in private international law. In I.O. Khlestova (Ed), Non-contractual obligations in private international law. Institute of Legislation and Comparative Law under the Government of the Russian Federation (pp. 80-95). Moscow: Norma, INFRA-M (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Plenum of the Supreme Court of the Russian Federation of 09.07.2019 No. 24 “On the application of international private law by the courts of the Russian Federation” (2019). URL: https://rg.ru/2019/07/17/vs-dok.html. Accessed: 16.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Brekoulakis, Law applicable to arbitrability: Revisiting the revisited lex fori. In L. Mistelis, S. Brekoulakis (Eds.), Arbitrability: The international and comparative perspectives. Queen Mary School of Law Legal Studies Research Paper, 21, (pp. 99-119). London: Kluwer (2009). [Google Scholar]
- US Copyright Law. URL: https://www.copyright.gov/title17/. Accessed: 16.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. Surana, International civil procedure and principle of ‘lex fori‘ (2006). URL: https://ssrn.com/abstract=915923. Accessed: 16.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.