SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||National Interests and National Development Strategies|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- G.N. Beloglazova, Development strategy of the regional segment of the banking system. Banking, 2, 28-31 (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Kroliveckaya, L.P. Kroliveckaya, I.V. Soldatenkova, Credit and banking system of Russia at present stage. Journal of Legal and Economic Studies, 1, 128-132 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- О.I. Lavrushin, On modernization of regulation and new models of banking business development. Economy. Taxes. Law, 11 (3),14-19 (2018). DOI: 10.26794/1999-849X-2018-11-3-14-19. [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Kovalenko, Topical issues of banking sector development. In Sukiasyan A.A. (Ed.), Improving the methodology of knowledge for the science development: Collection of articles of International Research-to-Practice Conference Part 1 (pp. 108-110). Ufa: Aeterna (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- С.B. Kovalenko, P.G. Shernin, Deposit insurance systems in the Russian Federation, Baltic countries and CIS countries. Bulletin of Saratov State Socio-Economic University, 1 (65),34-41 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- А.А. Martens, N.О. Derkach, Deposit policy as a basic element of commercial bank funding. In О.N. Shirokov (Ed.), Education and science: Modern trends (pp.140-150). Cheboksary: CNS «Interactive plus» (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- А.А. Maslova, N.N. Martynenko, Deposit policy of a commercial bank and stereotypes of its development in an unstable economy. Modern Science: Topic Issues of Theories and Applications, 7, 55-57 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- А.N. Nikulina, A.A. Abalakin, Deposit policy of commercial banks: Tools, problems, prospects. Economy and Management Issues, 4 (44),62-65 (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Panova, Banks and banking business in Russia in the face of international sanctions. Obozrevatel – Observer, 12 (311),94-105 (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Novatorov, V.D. Novitskaya, Modification and empirical testing of SERVQUAL service quality measurement methodology with reference to banking services. Marketing and Finances, 1, 22-32 (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Parasuraman, V.A. Zeithaml, L.L. Berry, A conceptual model of service quality and its implications for future research. Journal of Marketing, 49(4), 41-50 (1985). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Parasuraman, V.A. Zeithaml, L.L. Berry, SERVQUAL: A multiple-item scale for measuring consumer perceptions of service quality. Journal of Retailing, 64(1), 12-40 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- О.D. Zhilan, M.R. Danilova, Deposit policy influence on financial sustainability of commercial banks. Baikal Research Journal, 7 (4), 4 (2016). DOI: 10.17150/2411-6262.2016.7(4).4. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- М.S. Maramygin, D.А. Suplakov, Managing the liquidity risk of a bank. Upravlenets, 9-10(37-38), 46-50 (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Potapov, M.A. Potapova, Management of attracted resources as a basis of the deposit policy of commercial bank. Economy Vector, 6 (12),38 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.А. Savinova, Т.Е. Borlakova, Evaluation of the development of the bank’s operations to attract financial resources. Economic Sciences, 165, 96-102 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Yuzvovich, Е.А. Trofimova, M.S. Maramygin, A.V. Lebedev, Improving the assessment of commercial bank performance in the context of interbank competition (Ural University Publishing House, Ekaterinburg, 2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.