SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Dealing with New Security Threats: Strategies in Eurasia|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- T. Bobrovskaya, I. Sannikova, A. Litvinenko, The problems of specialists training in the field of economic security. Society. Integration. Education. Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference, 1, 67-77 (2019). DOI: 10.17770/sie2019vol1.3842. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mojsoska, N. Dujovski, Economic security and economic security index as a measure of economic security. In: G. Meško, B. Lobnikar, K. Prislan, R. Hacin (Eds.), Criminal Justice and Security in Central and Eastern Europe: From Common Sense to Evidence-based Policy-making (pp. 274-282). Maribor: University of Maribor Press (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tymchyshyn-Chemerys, Features of economic security of the region as a composition of national economic security. Іnternаtіоnаl Scіentіfіc Jоurnаl “Іnternаukа”, 4 (2019). URL: https://www.inter-nauka.com/issues/2019/4/4826. Accessed: 04. 09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. Heinz, United States strategic trade: An export control system (Westview Press, Colorado, United States, 1991). [Google Scholar]
- C. Chen, E. Kempson, D. Park, J. Yoong, Gender and old-age economic security. In H.P. Kai, G.G. Lee, T.Y. Mui (Eds.), Ageing in Asia: Contemporary trends and policy issues (pp. 95-123). Singapore: World Scientific (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Klimuk, V. Piskunov, E. Pecherskaya, T. Tarasova, Methodical approaches to assessing the economic security. In: V. Mantulenko (Ed.). Proceedings of GCPMED 2018 - International Scientific Conference "Global Challenges and Prospects of the Modern Economic Development" (pp. 283-290). The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, LVII (2019). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2019.03.29. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Pecherskaya, V. Klimuk, T. Tarasova, Analysis of European approaches to improving the life of the population through the implementation of a mechanism of independent assessment of qualifications. In Ashmarina S., Vochozka M. (Eds.), Sustainable Growth and Development of Economic Systems. Contributions to Economics (pp. 249-257). Cham: Springer (2019). [Google Scholar]
- International network institute for combating the legalization of crime proceeds and terrorism financing, Brochure "Network Institute in the field of combating the legalization of criminal proceeds and terrorism financing" (2018). URL: https://www.sevsu.ru/univers/pod-ft. Accessed: 04.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.