SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Dealing with New Security Threats: Strategies in Eurasia|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- D.K. Tarullo, Financial regulation: Still unsettled a decade after the crisis. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 33(1), 61-80 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Makin, Lessons for macroeconomic policy from the global financial crisis. Economic Analysis and Policy, 64, 13-25 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Volkova, A review of government programs. Procedia Economics and Finance, 27, 484-493 (2015). DOI: 10.1016/S2212-5671(15)01025-4. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhang, W. Liu, Analysis of the international propagation of contagion between oil and stock markets. Energy, 165, 469-486 (2018). DOI: 10.1016/j.energy.2018.09.024. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Dorofeev, G.V. Samarskiy, Modelling of financial bubble processes on the Russian stock market. Finance and Credit, 15, 45-62 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zinenko, R/S Analysis on a stock market. Business Informatics, 3(21), 24-30 (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Fama, Efficient capital markets: A review of theory and empirical work. The Journal of Finance, 25(2), 383-417 (1970). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch. P. Kindleberger, R. Aliber, Manias, panics and crashes: A history of financial crises (Peter, Saint Petersburg, 2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E .Majewska, J. Olbryś, The evolution of financial integration on selected European stock markets: A dynamic principal component approach. Comparative Economic Research, 20 (4),45-63 (2017). DOI: 10.1515/cer-2017-0027. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Duffie, Prone to Fail: The pre-crisis financial system. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 33(1), 81-106 (2019). DOI: 10.1257/jep.33.1.81. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Kireyev, A. Leonidov, Network effects of international shocks and spillovers. Networks and Spatial Economics, 18(4), 805-836 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.