SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modernization of the Economy of Regions and Cities|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- Z.J. Acs, W. Naudé, Entrepreneurship, stages of development, and industrialization. WIDER Working Paper 2011/080 (UNU-WIDER, Helsinki, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Gupta, S. Guha, S.S. Krishnaswami, Firm growth and its determinants. Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, 2, 15 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Bosma, D. Kelley, Global Entrepreneurship Monitor. 2018-2019 Global Report. Global Entrepreneurship Research Association (GERA) (2019). URL: https://www.gemconsortium.org/report. Accessed: 25. 09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- P. van der Zwan, R. Thurik, I. Verheul, J. Hessels, Factors influencing the entrepreneurial engagement of opportunity and necessity entrepreneurs. Eurasian Business Review, 6(3), 273-295 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Benz, B.S. Frey, The value of doing what you like: Evidence from the self-employed in 23 countries. Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 68, 445-455 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Segal, D. Borgia, J. Schoenfeld, The motivation to become an entrepreneur. International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research, 11(1), 42-57 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.L. De Silva, Business start-up and growth motives of entrepreneurs: A case in Bradford, United Kingdom. Manchester Business School Working Paper, 597 (2010). URL: https://www.econstor.eu/bitstream/10419/50712/1/656920246.pdf. Accessed:09.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- D. Bobera, B. Lekovic, N. Berber, The relationship between motives of entrepreneurial behavior and venture maturity. Industrija, 45(1), 81-98 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Ket’ko, O.E. Akimova, Researching the motivational preferences of entrepreneurs for Russian small business development. Economic Analysis: Theory and Practice, 9, 27-38 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Pinkovetskaia, I.N. Nikitina, T.V. Gromova, The role of small and medium entrepreneurship in the economy of Russia. Montenegrin Journal of Economics, 14(3), 177-188 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.