SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modernization of the Economy of Regions and Cities|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- A.Yu. Yakovleva, O.A. Pisarenko, Open programme stakeholders’ expectations – Is it possible to manage? Russian Journal of Project Management, 6(1), 15-24 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Zaharia, F.A. Hodorogea, Research stakeholders identification using an mobile entity‘s framework. Expert Systems with Applications, 72, 18-29 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Freeman, Strategic management: A stakeholder approach (Pitman, Boston, 1984). [Google Scholar]
- S. Antognelli, M. Vizzari, Landscape liveability spatial assessment integrating ecosystem and urban services with their perceived importance by stakeholders. Ecological Indicators, 72, 703-725 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Semidotsky, A.E. Akopyan, The stakeholder-focused methodical approach to strategic planning of development of industrial business. Journal of Economy and Entrepreneurship, 6(95), 1026-1031 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Korovina, Assessment of efficiency of the enterprise activity with use of a system of the balanced indicators. Bulletin of South Ural State University, 20(120), 40-51 (2008). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Ackerman, The social challenge to business (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 1975). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Buchholz, Public policy issues for management (Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, 1991). [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Zyglidopoulos, The issue life-cycle: Implications for reputation for social performance and organizational legitimacy. Corporate Reputation Review, 6(1), 70-81 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. van Tulder, A. van der Zward, International business-society management: Linking corporate responsibility and globalization (Routledge, London, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- S. Zadek, The Path to corporate responsibility. Harvard Business Review (2004). URL: https://hbr.org/2004/12/the-path-to-corporate-responsibility. Accessed: 27.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Sedykh, Theoretical and methodical approaches to branch priorities assessment in business development: On the example of the small industrial enterprises of the Rostov region. Ph.D. thesis. Rostov-on-Don: Rostov State University of Economics (2004). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Korobeynikova, System assessment of efficiency of consumer cooperation activity. Problems of Modern Economy, 4(32), 371-375 (2009). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Kireev, Performance indicators of entrepreneurial activity in the region. Regional Economy and Management: Online Scientific Journal, 2(26) (2011). URL: https://eee-region.ru/article/2605/. Accessed: 26.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Zhukova, Marketing aspects of strategic management of the organization‘s relationships with stakeholders, Bulletin of Faculty of Management of Saint Petersburg State University of Economics, 1-1, 272-276 (2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.