SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Modernization of the Economy of Regions and Cities|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- D. Kumar, Z. Rahman, Sustainability adoption through buyer supplier relationship across supply chain: A literature review and conceptual framework. International Strategic Management Review, 3(1-2), 110-127 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Waters, S. Rinsler, Global logistics: New directions in supply chain management. 7th Edition (Kogan Page imited, London, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- T. Lee, H. Nam, An empirical study on the impact of individual and organizational supply chain orientation on supply chain management. The Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics, 32(4), 249-255 (2016). DOI: 10.1016/j.ajsl.2016.12.009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Saak, Traceability and reputation in supply chains. International Journal of Production Economics, 177, 149-162 (2016). DOI: 10.1016/j.ijpe.2016.04.008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Kumar, R.N. Banerjee, P.L Meena, K.K. Ganguly, Joint planning and problem solving roles in supply chain collaboration. IIMB Management Review, 29(1), 45-57 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Banchuen, I. Sadler, H. Shee, Supply chain collaboration aligns order-winning strategy with business outcomes. IIMB Management Review, 29(2), 109-121 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Kaplan, Conceptual foundations of the balanced scorecard. Handbooks of Management Accounting Research, 3, 1253-1269 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Kaplan, D.P. Norton, The balanced scorecard: Translating strategy into action (Harvard Business Press, New York, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Kaplan, D.P. Norton, Balanced scorecard. From strategy to action (Olimp-Biznes, Moscow, 2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Kaplan, D.P. Norton, Strategy maps: Converting intangible assets into tangible outcomes (Harvard Business School Press, Boston, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Becker, Accounting for tastes (Harvard University Press, Cambridge, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- D. Bowersox, D. Closs, Logistics. Integrated supply chain (Olimp-Biznes, Moscow, 2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Sergeev, Corporate logistics. 300 answers to questions from professionals (INFRA-M, Moscow, 2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Lucas, On the mechanics of economic development. Journal of Monetary Economics, 22(1), 3-42 (1988). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Machlup, The production and distribution of knowledge in the United States (Literary Licensing, LLC, Whitefish MT, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Porter, Competitive advantage: How to achieve a high result and ensure its stability (Alpina Publisher, Moscow, 2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.