SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modernization of the Economy of Regions and Cities|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- S.N. Gavrov, Modernization of Russia: Post-imperial transit (MSDTU, Moscow, 2010). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- O. Andreeva, E. Shevchik, Organizational and financial mechanism of new Russian industrial policy: Systemic approach. Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, 11(3), 351-363 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Baranova, N.A. Shevtsova, E.G. Dmitrieva, Industrial policy as a tool of restructuring the Russian economy. In: V. Mantulenko (Ed.), Proceedings of GCPMED 2018 – International Scientific Conference "Global Challenges and Prospects of the Modern Economic Development". The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, LVII (pp. 1877-1887). London: Future Academy (2019). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2019.03.191. [Google Scholar]
- H. Gabrielova, New trends in European industrial policy. Ekonomicky Сasopis, 58(9), 888-908 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C.N. Pitelis, P. Kelmendi, European industrial policy: Perspectives, trends and a sustainability-focused new framework. In M.N. Jovanović (Ed.), International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, II, chapter 2 (pp. 21-44) (Edward Elgar Publishing, Cheltenham, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Soboleva, T.A. Burtseva, A.A. Nabokih, A.V. Shpengler, Factors affecting innovations development in priority industries of a region. International Review of Management and Marketing, 6(5), 91-95 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Andreeva, Service industries development as a priority for national post-industrial modernization. Actual Problems of Economics, 175(1), 44-51 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Y.Wu, X. Zhu, N. Groenewold, The determinants and effectiveness of industrial policy in China: A study based on five-year plans. China Economic Review, 53, 225-242 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.chieco.2018.09.010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kiselev, Y. Popov, O. Kanygina, Problems of ineffective modernization at industrial enterprises and ways of their solution. In S. Bratan, S. Gorbatyuk, S. Leonov and S. Roshchupkin (Eds.), Proceedings of the ICMTMTE 2017 - International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment. MATEC Web of Conferences, 129. Les Ulis: EDP Sciences (2017). DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201712901029. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Salfetnikov, A.A. Salfetnikov, E.M. Kharitonov, A.A. Popov, S.V. Khoruzhaya, Stages and problems of Russian modernization and features of soviet industrial construction in the 1920s and 1930s. Terra Sebus, 9, 337-353 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N. Rogalina, Industrialization as a national economy problem (On the issue of the initial level of soviet industrial modernization). Voprosy Ekonomiki, 2007(2), 127-140 (2007). DOI: 10.32609/0042-8736-2007-2-127-140. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kolmykova, A. Telizenko, V. Lukianykhin, Problems of modernization and development priorities for industrial complex. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 11(4), 28-34 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Tsvetkov, To the problem of modernization of the Russian economy. Economy of Metropolises and Regions, 2 (38),4-14 (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ivanter, The necessity of modernization and the speed of the economic growth. Innovations, 8 (154), 6-7 (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Bulavko, Industrial and investment policy in the post-crisis modernization of Russian industry (St. Petersburg State University, Saint-Petersburg, 2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ioda, O.A. Bulavko, G.A. Khmeleva, Yu.V. Ioda, Modernization mechanisms of new technological state of things formation. Monograph (Samara Academy of State and Municipal Management, Samara, 2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.