SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cooperation in Science, Education and Innovation|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- S.D. Starygina, N.K. Nuriev, E.A. Pechenyj, A.A.M. Obadi, Designing smart education systems with digital technology. Educational Technologies and Society, 22 (3),54-66 (2019). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Tolstykh, E.V. Shkarupeta, I.A. Purgaeva, R.V. Fedorenko, Transformation of positions, competences and skills in the digital economy industry. In: V. Mantulenko (Ed.), Proceedings of GCPMED 2018 - International Scientific Conference “Global Challenges and Prospects of the Modern Economic Development”, The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences EpSBS, LVII (pp. 953-959). London: Future Academy (2019). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2019.03.94. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Polidi, Z.O. Goukasyan, I.A. Maslova, R.V. Fedorenko, Some aspects of the quality of corporate governance in digital economy. In: V. Mantulenko (Ed.), Proceedings of the 17th International Scientific Conference “Problems of Enterprise Development: Theory and Practice” 2018. SHS Web of Conferences, 62, 04002 (2019). DOI: 10.1051/shsconf/20196204002. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Molotkova, A.I. Popov, Organization of training of engineers for innovation. Alma mater: Bulletin of High School, 4, 9-14 (2019). DOI:10.20339/AM.04-19.009. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Marathe, Digitalization in education sector. International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (IJTSRD), Special Issue: International Conference on Digital Economy and its Impact on Business and Industry, 51-56 (2018). DOI: 10.31142/ijtsrd18670. [Google Scholar]
- M. Douse, P. Uys, TVET teaching in the time of digitization. In S. McGrath, M. Mulder, J. Papier, R. Suart (Eds.), Handbook of Vocational Education and Training (pp. 1-16). Cham: Springer (2019). DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-49789-1_75-1. [Google Scholar]
- J. Böhner, M. Scholz, J. Franke, A. Sauer, Integrating digitization technologies into resource efficiency driven industrial learning environments. Procedia Manufacturing, 23, 39-44 (2018). DOI: 10.1016/j.promfg.2018.03.158. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Li, J. Yang, J. Wang, Sh. Li, L. Zheng, Integration of digitization trends in learning factories. Procedia Manufacturing, 31, 343-348 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.promfg.2019.03.054. [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Popov, A.D. Obukhov, Conceptual approaches to automated management of professional education. Transactions of the Tambov State Technical University, 24 (2),246-257 (2018). DOI: 10.17277/vestnik.2018.02.pp.246-257. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.