SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cooperation in Science, Education and Innovation|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- The World Bank, Development of the digital economy in Russia. World Report 20 December 2016 (2016). URL: https://www.vsemirnyjbank.org/ru/events/2016/12/20/developing-the-digital-economy-in-russia-international-seminar-1. Accessed: 13.10.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- RIA NOVOSTI, Digital economy: How experts understand this term (2017). URL: https://ria.ru/20170616/1496663946.html. Accessed: 02.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Raikov, Accelerating technology for self-organising networked democracy. Futures, 103, 17-26 (2018). DOI: 10.1016/j.futures.2018.03.015. [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Т.I. Lomachenko, T.A. Kokodey, E.B. Kolbachev, A.A. Pakhomova, Development of the pyramidal conception of the Russian Federation digital education development strategy formation. Druckerovsky Vesnik, 3, 134-141 (2019). DOI: 10.17213/2312-6469-2019-3-134-141. [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Kolbachev, Social effectiveness of organizational and economic decisions affecting the development of higher education in the regions of Russia. Bulletin of the South Russian State Technical University (NPI). Series: Socio-Economic Sciences, 1, 118-124 (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V. Maevsky, Economic evolution and economic genetics. Economics, 5, 4-21 (1994). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Volovik, Fundamentals of foreign economic activity (KSU, Kaliningrad, 1998). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Khmel‘kova, Network management in marketing. Practice of domestic metallurgical companies. In S.S. Chernova (Ed.), Problems of Economics and Management of Enterprises, Industries, Complexes (pp. 198-207). Novosibirsk: ZRNS (2009). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Shishkov, Globalization of economy – A natural product of industrialization and informatization of society (IMEMO RAN, Mocsow, 2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Shpagina, Revision. Should we reject the values of the new economy. Expert, 10.09.2001(2001). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- B.L. Kuznetsov, А.А.Galiakberova, Synergetic effect of the technopolis development of the region. Economic Synergetics and Innovation Process (abstracts of Interuniversity scientific and practical conference) (pp. 42-43). Nabereznye Chelny: Kampi publishing house (1998). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- L. Hirschhorn, Beyond mechanization: Work and technology in a postindustrial age (MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1986). [Google Scholar]
- F. Kotler, R.S. Achrol, Marketing in the network economy. Journal of Marketing, 63, 146-163 (1999). DOI: 10.2307/1252108. [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Kolbachev, А.А. Pakhomova, Designing the system of strategic management of digital education development in the Russian Federation: Some methodological features. In T.I. Lomachenko (Ed.), Proceedings of the III Interdisciplinary All-Russian Scientific Conference: Development of methodology of modern economic science, management and education in the conditions of information-digital trends (pp. 136-145). Sevastopol: Sevastopol branch of the "Russian Economic University named after G.V. Plekhanov" (2019). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Kolbachev, А.А. Pakhomova, Development of digital education in Russia: Some strategy issues. Druckerovsky Vestnik, 4, 162-172 (2019). DOI: 10.17213/2312-6469-2019-4-162-171. [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.