SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Cooperation in Science, Education and Innovation|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- M. Armstrong, Armstrong’s handbook of human resource management practice. 13th Edition (Kogan Page, Philadelphia, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- H. Belz, M. Siegrist, Klíčové kompetence a jejich rozvíjení (Portál, Praha, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- T Weiss, S. Kolberg, Coaching competencies and corporate leadership (CRC Press, Florida, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- G. Debling, The employment department/training agency standards programme and NVQs: Implications for education. In J.W. Bruce (Ed.), Competency Based Education and Training (The Falmer Press, London, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hay, Business schools: A new sense of purpose. Journal of Management Development, 27(4), 371-378 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Anderson, B. Schiano, Teaching with cases: A practical guide (Harvard Business School Publishing, Boston, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Avramenko, Enhancing students’ employability through business simulation. Education and Training, 54(5), 355-367 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Tiwari, L. Nafees, O. Krishnan, Simulation as a pedagogical tool: Measurement of impact on perceived effective learning. The International Journal of Management Education, 12(3), 260-270 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Bender, Project-based learning: Differentiating instruction for the 21st centrury (Corwin Press, Thousand Oaks, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Slavík, Vysokoškolská pedagogika pro odborné vzdělávání (Grada, Praha, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Atkinson, Developing teams through project-based learning (Gower Publishing, Hampshire, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- J. Allen, Measuring competencies of higher education graduates. New Directions for Institutional Research, 126, 49-59 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.M. Krompf, Identify core competencies for job success (Association for Talent Development, Alexandria, VA, USA, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- R. Maltese, Project based learning: 25 projects for 21st century learning (Dog Ear Publishing, Indianapolis, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Weber, D.A. Finley, A. Crawford, D. Rivera Jr., An exploratory study identifying soft skill competencies in entry-level managers. Tourism & Hospitality Research, 9(4), 353-361 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.