SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cooperation in Science, Education and Innovation|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- R. Robertson, Globalization: Social theory and global culture (SAGE, Thousand Oaks, 1992). [Google Scholar]
- Essays, UK, The definition of globalization education essay (2018). URL: https://www.ukessays.com/essays/education/the-definition-of-globalization-education-essay.php?vref=1. Accessed: 01. 10.2018. [Google Scholar]
- C.A, Twiggs, D.G. Oblinger, The virtual university. A report from a joint Educom/IBM round table. Washington, Washington D.C. (1996). URL: https://www.educause.edu/ir/library/html/nli0003.html. Accessed: 22.11.2018. [Google Scholar]
- M. Dávideková, J. Hvorecký, Collaboration tools for virtual teams in terms of the SECI model. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 544, 97-111 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Standen, D. Brown, Mobile learning and games in special education. The SAGE handbook of special education, 2, 719-730 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Keppell, K. Souter, M. Riddle, Physical and virtual learning spaces in higher education: Concepts for the modern learning environment (IGI Publishing, Hershey, PA, United States, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bricken, Virtual reality learning environments: Potentials and challenges, computer graphics. ACM SIGGRAPH Computer Graphics, 25(3), 178-184 (1991). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Cromby, P. Standen, D. Brown, Using virtual environments in special education. VR in the Schools, 1(3), 1-4 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- S.-Y. Yoon, J. Laffey, H. Oh, Understanding usability and user experience of web-based 3D graphics technology. International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction, 24 (3),288-306 (2008). DOI: doi:10.1080/10447310801920516. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Stanney, M. Mollaghasemi, L. Reeves, R. Breaux, D.A. Graeber, Usability engineering of virtual environments (VEs): Identifying multiple criteria that drive effective VE system design. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 58(4), 447-481 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dobrova, P.G. Labzina, Virtual reality in teaching foreign languages. Bulletin of Samara State Technical University, Ser. Psychological and Pedagogical Sciences, 4(32), 13-20 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Schank, R.P. Abelson, Scripts, plans, goals and understanding: An inquiry into human knowledge structures (Hillsdale, Psychology Press, 1977). [Google Scholar]
- G. Mushayabasa, Translation techniques in the Pershtta to Ezekiel: A frame semantics approach. Studia Semitica Neerlandica, 63 (Brill, Leiden, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- O. Kistanova, V. Dobrova, V. Savitskiy, E.Gashimov, L. Nurtdinova, Modeling as a method of describing the lexical meaning structure. In E.Yu. Malushko, N.L Schamne, N.V. Martyushev (Eds.), Proceedings of the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference "Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities". Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, 97, 125-130 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Dávideková, M. Greguš, The impact of globalization on team composition: Virtual and local team. In T.Kliestik (Ed.), Proceedings of the 16th International Scientific Conference Globalization and Its Socio-Economic Consequences (pp. 354-361). Rajecke Teplice: UNIV ZILINA (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.