SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cooperation in Science, Education and Innovation|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- B.T. Asheim, A. Isaksen, Regional innovation systems: The integration of local ‘sticky’ and global ‘ubiquitous’ knowledge. Journal of Technology Transfer, 27(1), 77-86 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Islankina, E.A. Fiyaksel, Glocalization of innovation: The role of clusters and the international context in regional development. Innovation, 11 (205),64-74 (2015). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- H. Etzkowitz, Triple helix universities-enterprises-state. Innovations in action (Routledge, New York, N.Y., 2008). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Drogginov, From the city of the mad to the half-mad and from it to the smart. Round table report "Smart cities: Potential and prospects of development in the regions of Russia", April 11, 2014 (2014). URL: https://issuu.com/epliseckij/docs/____________________________________bc9fac678b9405/2?ff&e=7773934/74747. Accessed: 25.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- World Council on City Data, Open City Data (2016). URL: https://open.dataforcities.org/. Accessed: 25.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC AWI 30145 только, Information technology – Smart City ICT reference framework – Part 1: Smart city business process framework (2016). URL: https://www.iso.org/ru/standard/76371.html?browse=tc. Accessed: 25.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Makarov, S.H. Aivazyan, M.Y. Afanasiev, A.R. Bakhtizin, A.M. Nanavyan, The estimation of the regions‘ efficiency of the russian federation including the intellectual capital, the characteristics of readiness for innovation, level of well-being, and quality of life. Economy of Region, 4, 9-30 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.