SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Cooperation in Science, Education and Innovation|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of December 1, 2016 No. 642 "On the Strategy for Scientific and Technological Development of the Russian Federation" (2016). URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_207967/. Accessed: 25.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- The order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 28, 2017 No. 1632-r "On approval of the program" Digital Economy of the Russian Federation" (2017). URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_221756/. Accessed: 25.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Goodman, International dimensions of cybercrime. In S. Ghosh, E. Turrini (Eds.), Cybercrimes: A Multidisciplinary Analysis (Heidelberg, Berlin, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Voronin, Criminal law risks of digital technologies development: Problem statement and research plan. Bulletin of the University O.E. Kutafina, 12, 73-80 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Babayev, Risks as a component of the determination of the complex crime. Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 1 (41),104-110 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Latyshev, A brief review of information technology used in legal activity. Innovation Science, 10, 14-17 (2017). [In Rus.] [Google Scholar]
- A.H. Dzhatdoev, Information technology in jurisprudence. Young Scientist, 6, 20-24 (2018). [In Rus.] [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Rak, Information technology in the activities of law enforcement agencies. Innovation Science, 2-3, 132–135 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Meshcheryakov, Digital forensics. The Forensic Library. Science Journal, 4 (15),231-241 (2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Ju.V. Gavrilin, A.V. Pobedkin, Gathering evidences in the form of data on electronic media in criminal justice in Russia: Necessarily to improve the procedural form. Proceedings of the Academy of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 3 (47),106-112 (2018). [in Rus.] [Google Scholar]
- D. Brown, M. Warschauer, From the university to the elementary classroom: Students’ experiences in learning to integrate technology in instruction. Journal of Technology and Teacher Education, 14(3), 599-621 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- E. Judson, How teachers integrate technology and their beliefs about learning: Is there a connection? Journal of Technology and Teacher Education, 14(3), 581-597 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- C. Pereira, M. Afonso, D. Santos, Educating for entrepreneurship: A new challenge for teacher training institutions. In C.S. Reis, P. Tadeu, T. Paiva (Eds.), Conference on Enabling Teachers for Entrepreneurship Education, Guarda Polytechnic Institute (pp. 50-51). Guarda: Guarda Polytechnic Institute (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Boulet, B. Boudarbat, The economic performance of immigrants with Canadian education. Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 15(2), 23-40 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bouhajeb, H. Mefteh, R.B. Ammar, Higher education and economic growth: The importance of innovation. Atlantic Review of Economics: Revista Atlántica de Economía, 1(01) (2018). URL: https://doaj.org/article/ceafcbafcb2647b08908d1d33c294d95. Accessed: 01.10.2019. [Google Scholar]
- P. Uetela, Higher education and the challenges for economic growth in Mozambique: Some evidence. International Journal of Sociology of Education, 4(3), 276-294 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.