SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Cooperation in Science, Education and Innovation|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- D-Russia, 26 universities signed a charter on digitalization of the educational space (2019). URL: http://d-russia.ru/26-universitetov-podpisali-hartiyu-o-tsifrovizatsii-obrazovatelnogo-prostranstva.html. Accessed: 10. 10.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- A. Blue, Researcher looks at ‘Digital Traces‘ to help students. Press release (2018). URL: https://uanews.arizona.edu/story/researcher-looks-digital-traces-help-students. Accessed: 10.10.2019. [Google Scholar]
- M. McGuirt, D. Gagnon, R. Meyer, Embracing innovation: 2015-2016 higher education industry Outlook Survey (KPMG, Amstelveen, The Netherlands, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- B. Chechenova, The main features of the “mini-Islands”: new ways of gaining knowledge, student tutors and the best digital footprint. 2035: In Progress (2019). URL: https://ntinews.ru/in_progress/likbez/glavnye-fishki-miniostrova-novye-sposoby-polucheniya-znaniy-studenty-tyutory-i-luchshiy-tsifrovoy-sl.html. Accessed: 10. 10.2019[in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- N. Sokolov, K Gorshenin, On the digital footprint: An experiment will be launched in Russia to track artificial intelligence of student performance. RT News (2019). URL: https://russian.rt.com/russia/article/658196-studenty-ocenki-iskusstvennyi-intellekt. Accessed: 10. 10.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- TASS, The analysis of social networks helped the Tomsk University to reduce the number of “C” students and expelled (2019). URL: https://tass.ru/obrazovanie/6890954?fbclid=IwAR2n_oJUIZ_isEV_Vyfi2LL9LNcBjOKcezKy3wLzsYMpt56hD0Ql0AEzy. Accessed: 10. 10.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Mozhaeva, A.V. Slobodskaja, A.V. Feshhenko, Information potential of social networks to identify the educational needs of senior pupils. Open and Distance Education, 3 (67),25-31 (2017). [in Rus.]. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bleicher, P. Forrester, A Honal, E. Velinov, Virtual business projects in the classroom: Enhancing intercultural and business skills of students. In Gonzalez-Perez M.A., Lynden K., Taras V. (Eds.), The Palgrave Handbook of Learning and Teaching International Business and Management (pp. 747-768). Cham: Palgrave Macmillan (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. Velinov, E. Tiit, I. Denisov, Dealing with students’ aversion in global virtual teams: Evidence from Czech Republic and Estonia. In A. Belousova (Ed.), Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Education Science and Social Development (ESSD 2019), Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research, 298. Paris: Atlantis Press (2019). DOI: 10.2991/essd-19.2019.80. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Furin, I. I. Akhmatov, The concept of “educational product” of general education: The essence and features of formation in the educational cluster. Modern Problems of Science and Education, 2. Retrieved from: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=8717. Accessed: 10.10.2019(2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Khokhlova, S.V. Lukashov, The implementation of the principles of quality monitoring of the basic professional educational programs in engineering and technology at the university. Modern Problems of Science and Education, 5. URL: http://science-education.ru/en/article/view?id=27006. Accessed: 10.10.2019(2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kurzweil, M. Stevens, Setting the table: Responsible use of student data in higher education. EDUCAUSEREVIEW (2018). URL: https://er.educause.edu/-/media/files/articles/2018/5/er183101.pdf. Accessed: 10.10.2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.