SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Philosophy of Science and Technology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- A. Augustine Confession of Blessed Augustine, Bishop of Hippo, Per. with lat. M.K. Sergienko. Will enter. article A.A. Stolyarova (Publishing house “Renaissance”,M ., 1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Berdyaev, The meaning of the story (Mysl’, M., 1990) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bacon Works: in 2 volumes, T.2. (T Mysl’, M ., 1972) [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Wolf, Theory of Origin. General edition of academician E.N. Pavlovsky (USSR Academy of Sciences,M ., 1950) [Google Scholar]
- Hegel G.V.F., Lectures on the history of philosophy. Book One, Collected Works. In 14 volumes. Volume 9. (Party publishing house, M., L ., 1932) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kant Universal, Natural History and Theory of Heaven, Works in six volumes. Under the general editorship of V.F. Asmus. T. 1. (Mysl’, M., 1963) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Keligov, Homo sapiens: A Transient Phenomenon (Academic Project; Culture, M ., 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Leshkevich, Philosophy of Science: Textbook, (INFRA-M, M., 2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Marx, F. Engels, Compositions. Second Edition, T. 20 (Publishing house of political literature, M. 1961) [Google Scholar]
- I. Prigogine, E. Roerich, N. Roerich, Nature, science and the new rationality//In search of a new worldview. M., Znanie, 7 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Ruzavin, Global evolutionism, Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University, 1 (57), (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Rudenko, Philosophy in diagrams and tables. Ed. 3rd (Phoenix, Rostov-on-Don, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sagan, Space: The evolution of the universe, life and civilization (Amphora, SPb., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Seneca, Moral letters to Lucius (Nauka, M. 1977) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Ursul, T.A. Ursul, The concept of universal evolutionism and global research, Materials of the annual Moses readings, 4, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.