SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Philosophy of Science and Technology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- A. F. Losev, The history of ancient aesthetics, The results of the millennial development, 466, 688 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Losev, The history of ancient aesthetics, Sophists, Socrates, Plato, 5, 77-78, 80-82, (1969). [Google Scholar]
- Aristophanes, Clouds, Selected Comedies, 443-451, (1974). [Google Scholar]
- Aristotle, Works in 4 vol, (1983). [Google Scholar]
- E. E. Nesmeyanov, Possible meanings of Socratic irony in the interpretation of A.F. Losev, HSS, 4, 105-109 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- F. M. Dostoevsky, The Karamazov Brothers, Full composition of writings, 80-83, (1976). [Google Scholar]
- G. V. F. Hegel, Lectures on the history of philosophy, 2, 45 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Cicero, Lucullus 5.15, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Plato, Plato Dialogues “Protagoras”, “Gorgiy” (Collected Works, 1990). [Google Scholar]
- Plato, Gorgiy, (Collected Works, 1990). [Google Scholar]
- Plato, Protagoras (Collected Works, 1990). [Google Scholar]
- V. O. Pigulevsky, Irony and fiction: from romanticism to postmodernism, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- W. Y. Werner, Paydeyya, 339, (2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.