SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Philosophy of Science and Technology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- I.R. Prigozhin, I. Stengers, Time. Chaos. Quantum. To the solving of paradox of time (Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.Y. Kolosova, V.N. Goncharov, Noosphere aspects of ecological problems. Science Almanac of Black Sea Region Countries, 2(2), 53-56 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Bolhovskoy, E.V. Goverdovskaya, O.Y. Kolosova, V.N. Goncharov, Y.P. Vetrov, The aspects of biological and medical knowledge and their role in teaching philosophy in a medical pharmaceutical institute, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, v. 10(4), 701-704 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vernadsky, Biosphere (Moscow, 1967) [Google Scholar]
- B.Ch. Meskhi, A.E. Astvatsaturov, Human factor in solving engineering problems of safety, Science Almanac of Black Sea Region Countries, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Matyash, D.V. Matyash, E.E. Nesmeyanov, “Sciences of Nature” and “Sciences of Spirit”: the fate of the old dilemma. Humanities and socio-economic sciences, 1(80), 10-16 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Gazgireeva, E.V. Goverdovskaya, Y.P. Vetrov, V.N. Goncharov, A.M. Erokhin, O.Y. Kolosova, Pedagogical conditions for the professional competence formation of medical universities students in the course of studying bioethics conceptual fundamentals, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, v. 10(8), 2045-2048 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.K. Sklyarova, M.A. Gutieva, O.N. Kamalova, L.T. Zaseeva. The rise of The public health system in Russian Empire and Great Britain in XIX – the beginning of the XX century. Past years, Russian Historical Journal, 53(3) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Nesmeyanov, A.M. Rudenko, V.V. Kotlyarova, Sociocultural analysis of cyberterrorism in social nets within the problems of information safety of Russian society, Science Almanac of Black Sea Region Countries, 4 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Urmantsev, The symmetry of nature and the nature of symmetry (Philosophical and natural science aspects, Moscow, 1974) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.