SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Philosophy of Science and Technology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- M.N. Volf, Philosophy of Science, The Force Changing the Face of the Earth, Review of the book «The Controversy on the Technology» by Friedrich Dessauer, 1(80), .134-153 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gorokhov, The Role and Place of Philosophy of Technology and Contemporary Philosophy and its Organic Connection with Philosophy of Science, Philosophy of Science, 1, 181-199 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Kirdina, Institutionalism in Russia in 1930-2010s: an inversion cycle?, Journal of Institutional Studies, 7 (2), 6-37 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.D. Lebedeva, Why Has the Critique of the Leisure Class Run out of Steam? Matters of Fact and Matters of Concern, Logos, 29 (1/128), .27-52 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Dessauer, “Controversy over Technology” translation by A.Yu. Nesterov (Samara University, Samara, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Nesterov, Epistemological and Ontological Problems of the Philosophy of Technology: “The Fourth KIngdom” of F. Dessauer, Design Ontology, 3(21), 377-389 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Nesterov, “Controversy over Technology” by F.Dessauer as the Basis of the Semiotic Concept of Technology, Air Trafic Control and Navigation conference almanac, 83-109 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Pavlenko, Friedrich Dessauer`s Views on Technology, History-philosophical almanac, Technological Possibility Part III, 325-352 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T.M.Shishkina, Conspicuous Waste and Representativeness Heuristic, Journal of Institutional Studies, 9(4), 68-79 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Foresti, American economics at the turn of the 20(th) century: Thorstein B. Veblen, Alfred Marshall, and the methodological foundations of institutionalism, Journal of the history of economic thought, 32(4), 613-615 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.Goenner, Albert Einstein and Friedrich Dessauer: Political views and political practice, Physics in perspective, 5(1), 21-66 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.Lawson, Cambridge Journal of Economics, Process, Order and Stability in Veblen, 39(4), 993-1030 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nesvetailova, R.Palan, Sabotage in the financial system: Lessons from Veblen, Business Horizons, 56(6), 723-732 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Rohkraemer, Friedrich Dessauer (1881-1963) - A Political Biography of the Bio-physicist and Reichstag Deputy from Frankfurt, Historische Zeitschrift, 296(1), 232-234 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Schutz, A. Rainer, J.A. Schumpeter and T.B. Veblen, On economic evolution: the dichotomy between statics and dynamics, The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, 23(5), 718-742 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Skrbina, German Metaphysical Insights Dessauer, Juenger, Heidegger, Metaphysics of Technology, 94, 70-93 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.Veblen, The Engineers and the Price System (B.W. Huebsch, New York, 1921) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.