SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Philosophy of Science and Technology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- N.I. Ambartsumov, Charismatic communities of St. Petersburg: history, church organization, features of dogma and social service, Christian reading, 5, 232-239 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bobyreva, Religious discource: values, genres, strategies (Volgograd state pedagogical University, Volgograd, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bobyreva, Spheres of functioning and peculiarities of religious discource, World of Science, Culture and Education, 5, 296-298 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Church of Christ the Savior, information on: https://vk.com/club3132741 [Google Scholar]
- Church of Evangelical Christian-Baptist in Astrakhan “New Life”, information on: https://vk.com/novaya_zhizn [Google Scholar]
- Christian and Missionary Alliance, information on: http://exmc.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Diachkova, Religious and secular discource: problems of communication, Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State University, 37(328), 34-36 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.L Dvorkin, Sect. Totalitarian sects, Systematic research experience, Nizhny Novgorod, 559–598 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Fedorova, Religious communication: essence and peculiarity of modern state, Science Time, 4(4), 230-240 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.F., Gavrilov, E.O. Gavrilov, Peculiarities of religious communication in Russia, Bulletin of the Kemerovo State University, 1-2(61), 198-202 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Global Christianity A Report on the Size and Distribution of the World’s Christian Population, information on: http://www.pewforum.org/2011/12/19/global-christianity-movements-and-denominations/ [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Grigorieva, Baptism, Enisey Encyclopedic Dictionary, Krasnoyarsk: the Russian Encyclopedia Association, 59 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- International Christian and Interdenominational association of the XXI century, information on: http://iicm.ru/dokumenty/ [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Itzkovich, Multilingualism in the sphere of religious communication, Acute Problems of Literary Studies and Pedagogical Linguistics, 16, 185-188 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Lunkin, Pentecost and Charisma: Unity in Diversity, Religion and Law, 2(41), 31-33 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Lunkin, Russian Protestantism: Evangelical Christians as a New Social Phenomenon, Modern Europe, 3(59), 133-143 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Baptism: history and modernity (philosophical and sociological essays), St. Petersburg: Russian Christian Academy of Humanities, 44 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Administration of the MO “Astrakhan” №62, information on: https://vk.com/novaya_zhizn?z=photo-4794592_456239585%2Falbum-4794592_00%2Frev [Google Scholar]
- M. Yu. Smirnov, Reformation and Protestantism: Dictionary, St. Petersburg: Publishing house of St. Petersburg State University (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Department of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation in the Astrakhan region, information on: http://to30.minjust.ru/ru/rezultaty-proverok-nekommercheskih-organizaciy-provedennyh-v-2012-godu [Google Scholar]
- Ya.Ya. Vins, Our Baptist Principles, information on: http://rusbaptist.stunda.org/vins.html [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Zhelnovakova, The system of external religious communication in Russia, Modern Problems of Science and Education, 3, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.