SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Philosophy of Science and Technology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- S.D. Khaytun, Interpretation of entropy as a measure of ordering and its influence on the modern scientific picture of the world, Questions of philosophy, 2 62-74 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Glensdorf, I. Prigozhin, Thermodynamic theory Of structure Stability and Fluctuations (Publishing House Mir, Moscow, 1973) [Google Scholar]
- I. Prigozhin, I. Stengers, Order from chaos. A new dialogue between man and nature (Publishing house Nauka, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Moiseev, Parting with simplicity (Publishing house AGRAF, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- G. Shuster, Determined Chaos (Publishing House Mir, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Chumak, Entropy and Fractals in the Data Analysis, Moscow-Izhevsk, Research Center “Regular and chaotic dynamics”, the Institute for Computer Research, 164 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Haken, The Basic Concepts of Synergetics. Synergistic paradigm. The variety of searches and approaches (Progress-Tradition, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Laszlo, The Age of Bifurcation, Part I. The Path to the Cliff. Chapter 1. The Birth of the Word. The Birth of Science. The Birth of Century, information on https://gtmarket.ru/laboratory/basis/4545/4547 (17.07.2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Cheshkov, Synergetics: pro and contra Chaos (the notes on the science of the era of Global turmoil), Social Sciences and Modernity, 6, 128-140 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. P. Branskiy, S. D. Pozharskiy, The Synergistic Philosophy of History (Publishing House Kopi-Print, Ryazan, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zh. Deleuze, F. Gvattari, What is Philosophy? (Academic Project (Philosophical Technologies), Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Branskiy, S.D. Pozharskiy, I.G. Mikailova, S.V. Busov, M.R. Zobova, The Global Development of Mankind from the Standpoint of a Synergistic Philosophy of History Philosophy issues, 5, 55-65 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Branskiy, The Social Synergetics and Theory of Nations. The Basics of Ethnological Acmeology (Publishing house of St. Petersburg Acmeological Academy, Saint-Petersburg, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- R. Steven, Chaos Theory and Strategic Thought, US Army War College Quarterly, v. XXII, 54–68 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Fedotova, Ruling Chaos. Information on: http://spkurdyumov.ru/what/upravlyaemyj-haos/(17.07.2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.