SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Philosophy of Science and Technology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- I.F. Arshava & Ya.R. Amineva, The study of correlations between the psychological characteristics of the personality of patients with type 2 diabetes, Proceedings of V International Scientific and Practical Conference “Actual Problems of Personality Psychology”, (2011) https://sibac.info/sites/default/files/files/2011_01_30_Psihologiya/30.01.2011.docx. Accessed 4 July 2019. (In Russian). [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Biesanz, & S.G. West, Towards understanding assessments of the Big Five: Multitrait-multimethod analyses of convergent and discriminant validity across measurement occasion and type of observer, Journal of Personality, 72(4), 845–876, (2004). doi: 10.1111/j.0022-3506.2004.00282.x [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Chaddock, Principles and methods of statistics (Houghton Mifflin Co.; 1st edition, 1925). doi: 10.1177/000271622612300150 [Google Scholar]
- P.T. Costa, & R.R. McCrae, Normal personality assessment in clinical practice: The NEO Personality Inventory, Psychological assessment, 4(1), 5–13 (1992). doi: 10.1037/1040-35188.8.131.52 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cristani, A. Vinciarelli, C. Segalin, & A. Perina, Unveiling the multimedia unconscious: Implicit cognitive processes and multimedia content analysis, Proceedings of the 21st ACM International Conference on Multimedia, 213–222 (2013). doi: 10.1145/2502081.2502280 [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Klimstra, W. Bleidorn, J.B. Asendorpf, van Aken M.A.G., & Denissen J.J.A., Correlated change of Big Five personality traits across the lifespan: a search for determinants, Journal of Research in Personality, 47(6), 768–777 (2013). doi: 10.1016/j.jrp.2013.08.004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Krippendorff, Computing Krippendorff’s alpha-reliability, ScholarlyCommons, (2011). Information on https://repository.upenn.edu/asc_papers/43. Accessed 4 July 2019 [Google Scholar]
- L. Liu, D. Preotiuc-Pietro, Z.R. Samani, M.E. Moghaddam, & L. Ungar, Analyzing personality through social media profile picture choice, Proceedings of the Tenth International AAAI Conference on Web and Social Media (ICWSM 2016), 211–220 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Meints, Deep Learning with Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit Quick Start Guide: A practical guide to building neural networks using Microsoft’s open source deep learning framework. (Packt Publishing Limited, Birmingham, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Oz, Personality traits and ideal l2 self as predictors of academic achievement among prospective English teachers, Proceedings of the 8th Annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation (ICERI-2015), Seville, Spain, 5833–5841 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Russakovsky, J. Deng, H. Su, et al., ImageNet large scale visual recognition challenge, International Journal of Computer Vision, 115(3), 211–252 (2015). doi: 10.1007/s11263-015-0816-y [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.C. Tupes, & R.E. Christal, Recurrent personality factors based on trait ratings, USAF ASD technical report, 61–97 (1961). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.