SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Philosophy of Science and Technology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- A.O. Karpov, The basic theoretical concepts of a knowledge society,/Bulletin of the Russian academy of sciences, 85(9), 812–820 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Vasiliev, The problem of reflection and generation of meanings in human thinking, Siberian Psychological Journal, 67, 27–43 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Diev, G.V. Sorina, I.N. Griftsova, Ancient intellectual practice as the forerunner of the modern theory of decision making, ΣΧΟΛΗ, 11.2, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Miroshnichenko, Phenomenologization or naturalization? Between Philosophy and Cognitive Science, Epistemology and Philosophy of Science, 56(1), 65–80 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Hartman, Towards the founding of ontology (Nauka, Moscow, 2003). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Krotov, Marsial Gerou and Henri Bergson: the collapse of the intuitive model?, Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Philosophy and conflictology, 34(4), 523–533 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Lapshin, The philosophy of invention and invention in philosophy. Introduction to the history of philosophy (Republic, Moscow, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Levin, Compositions, Volume I (Radix, Moscow, 1994). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rand, Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology (Astrel, Moscow, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Engelmeyer, Theory of creativity (Book House LIBROCOM, Moscow, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.Yu. Antonovsky, Scientific knowledge as a concept of social philosophy, Questions of philosophy, 12, 86-89 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Gusev, The question about the “existing as the present” n. hartman and the question about the “meaning of being” m. heidegger: two look at ontology, HORIZON. Phenomenological studies, 8(1), 67-86 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Korzhuyev, N.N. Antonova, Logical and epistemological format of pedagogical knowledge and evidence-based pedagogy, Higher Education in Russia, 27(10), 136-145 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Croce, Anthology of works on philosophy (Pneuma, St. Petersburg, 1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.