SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Philosophy and World Religions|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- P. Brown, The World of Late Antiquity. AD 150-750 (Thames & Hudson Ltd, London, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Bolgov, Late Antiquity: New methodological approaches to transitional historical era, Network scientific journal, Social studies and Humanities, 4(6), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Litovchenko, Sidonius Apollinaris. The letter to his friend Turnus, Collection of papers of the Faculty of Philisophy of the University of Pristina, 46(2), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K.S.B. Keats-Rohan, Prosopography and Computing: A Marriage Made in Heaven?, History and Computing, 12(1), (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K.S.B. Keats-Rohan, Prosopography Approaches and Applications: A handbook (Oxford University Press, Oxford, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Martindale, The Prosopography of the Later Roman Empire. V. II. AD. 395-527. (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Petrovskij, Thanksgiving to Bishop Faustus, Monuments of medieval literature from Fourth to Seventh centuries (Heritage, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.