SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Philosophy and World Religions|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- V.B. Alexandrov, Mysticism in the Light of Russian Philosophy, Management consultation, 2, 135-144 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Bubbier, S.L. Frank, Life and Work of the Russian Philosopher. 1877— 1950 (Russian political encyclopaedia (ROSSPEN), Мoscow, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Gaidenko, V.S. Solovyov, Russian Philosophy: Encyclopaedia (Algorithm, Moscow, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Florenskiy, Reasoning in the event of the death of father Alexei Mechev, Works in 4 vol. (Thought. Values 2, Moscow, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- Cyprian. Preface to the 1948 edition, Frank stories of the wanderer to his spiritual father (Moscow, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- N.O. Losskiy, Value and Being: God and the Kingdom of God as the basis of values (ООО Firm Publishing house AST, Kharkov, Folio; Moscow, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bulgakov, The life beyond the Grave, Orthodox encyclopaedia ―The ABCs of Faith‖ [Electronic resource]. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Solovyev, Gnosticism, Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopaedic dictionary, 16, 323-327 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- P.D. Uspensky, In search of wonderful (Moscow, 2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.