SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Philosophy and World Religions|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- V.G. Fedotova, A.F. Yakovleva, Philosophy and culture, Science and modernization, 9, 61–72 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Komkov, Human resources as the main category of the power (RAGS, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Ovsyannikov, Motivation of public participation in authorities’ activities (Municipal government, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Potseluev, Dialogue and quasi-dialogue as a form of discursive interaction in political practice of the communicative society (Rostov-on-Don, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Shinyaeva, I.G. Gonoshilina, Civil society in Russia: condition, trends, prospects (Ulyanovsk State Technical University, Ulyanovsk, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Shirokov, Organizational forms of public participation in the activities of executive authorities (Municipal government, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Skripnik, Philosophy. Logic. Dialogue (JuFU, Rostov-on-Don, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zaitsev, Dialogical model of public relations: M. Kent and M. Taylor, Modern scientific researches and innovations, 7, 12–17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zaitsev, Political PR and dialogical model of public relations R. Pearson, Humanities research. Scientific and practical journal, 7, 23–24 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Zaitsev, The state and civil society: the lack of dialogue Humanitarian scientific researches, 8, 4–9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.