SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- N.A. Berdyaev, The origins and meaning of Russian communism (Science M., 1990). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Berdyaev, Russian idea (ABC-classic, SPb., 2008). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Bulgakov, Two Hail. Research on the nature of social ideals (M. 2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Weber, Protestant ethics and the spirit of capitalism, Selected works. German first. Comp., General editorship and afterword. Y. N. Davydova; Foreword. P. P. Gaydenko. (Progress, M., 1990). [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Gumilev, Ethnosphere: History of people and history of nature (M., 1993) 363-364. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Davidovich, Theory of the ideal (Ed-in Growth. UN-TA, Rostov-on-don, 1983). [Google Scholar]
- E. Durkheim, Sociology. Its subject, method, purpose (TRANS. with FR., compilation, afterword and notes by A. B. Hoffman, Canon, M., 1995). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Zinoviev, On the way to the super-community (ZAO Publishing house Centrpoligraf, M., 2000). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ilyin, About strong power, Our tasks. Articles years 1948-1954: in 2 t.T. 1. (Iris-press, M., 2008). [Google Scholar]
- K.D. Kavelin, View of the Russian rural community, Our mental system. Articles on philosophy of Russian history and culture. Appendix to the journal “Questions of philosophy” (Pravda, Moscow, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- S. Kara-Murza, Soviet Civilization. Book.1. Book.2 (Algorithm, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Klyuchevsky, Brief course of Russian history (Publishing house: Exmo-Press, M., 2000). [Google Scholar]
- P. I. Novgorodtsev, About social ideals (Publishing house “Press”, M., 1991). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Orlov, V.A. Georgiev, N.G. Georgieva, T.A. Sivokhina, History Of Russia (M., 2003). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Panarin, Orthodox civilization in the global world (EKSMO: Algoritm, M., 2003) (JSC Tver. polygon. Combe.). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Parshev, Why Russia is not America (Publishing house: Crimean Bridge-9D, M., 2017). [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Rimashevskaya, People and reforms: secrets of survival (M., 2003). [Google Scholar]
- Istamgalin Ram Il Safievich, Social ideals of Russian society: philosophical conceptualization (Specialty 09. 00.11- social philosophy. Diss. for the degree of doctor of philosophy). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Sorokin, A. Pitirim Main tendencies of our time [translated from English., poslesl. and pril. T. S. Vasilyeva; Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of sociology] (Nauka, Moscow, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- R.D. Titova, In the Social ideal of modern Russia: philosophical analysis(thesis ... candidate of philosophy: 09. 00.11Federal state budgetary educational institution of higher professional education “Bashkir state University”, Ufa, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Schwartz, Cultural Value Orientations. Nature and Implications of National Differences (Publishing house of SU HSE, Moscow, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- R. Inglehart, Modernization and Postmodernization. Cultural, Economic and Political Change in 43 Societies (NJ: Princeton Univ. Press, Princeton, 1997). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.