SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- T.I. Golman, Social interconnections in a transitive society, Collection of scientific papers, VIII, 90-94 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. E. Pokrovsky, Anatomy of loneliness (1989) [Google Scholar]
- А.I. Luchankin, Life worlds of philosophy, 76-87, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- S Gindlin, Social Justice and Globalization: Are They Compatible?, Monthly Review, 54, 11 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- W. Weaver, A Quarter Century in the Natural Sciences, Science and Complexity, 1, (1958) [Google Scholar]
- The Limits to Growth (A Report of the Club of Rome’s Project on the Predicament of Mankind, New York, 1972) [Google Scholar]
- M. Born, Philosophy issues., 12, 128 (1968) [Google Scholar]
- P. Hadot, Exercices spirituels et philosophie antique, 54, 56 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- E. Cadava, P. O’Connor, Who comes after the Subject? (1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.A Ageeva., G.N.Shapoval, V.N.Vlasova, E.A.Kartashova, A.V.Safronenko, Yu.A. Sidorenko, High level of legal awareness formation in medical students. Way from competencies to competence, ESPACIOS, 40, 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.