SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- Humanitarian studies in the context of the modern-day socio-cultural transformation, Proceedings of the VII All-Russian scientific conference . 17–18 Nov., 2017. Lipetsk, Lipetsk State Pedagogical P. Semenov-Tyan-Shansky University, 126 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Humanitarian studies in the context of the modern-day socio-cultural transformation, Proceedings of the VIII All-Russian scientific conference with international participation. 9–10 Nov., 2018, Lipetsk, Lipetsk State Pedagogical P. Semenov-Tyan-Shansky University, 204 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Culturology, dictionary and reference-book (Feniks, Rostov-on-Don, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Transitional epochs in a social dimension, Ed. V.L. Malkov (Institute of World Hisotry, Nauka, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Romah, Activity as a way of cultural development, Culturology analytics, 8, 119–127 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Romah, Numerous interpretations of the culture concept, Culturology analytics, 26, 40–44 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Е.М. Shtaerman, The crisis of ancient culture (Nauka, Мoscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kroeber, Style and Civilizations (Cornell University Press, N.Y., 1960) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tarasov, A Philosophical Analysis of Renaissance Culture as a Sociocultural Transformation in the Continuum of European Culture, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 9(11), 2569–2577 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Tarasov, Theoretical-methodological Bases of the “Sociocultural Transformation” Concept Explication, International Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 11(18), 11993–12003 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.