SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- V.V. Gorelik, S.N. Filippova New physical education at school: corrective and health-improving use of physiological indicators for students as markers of physical development and health disorders, Man. Sport. The medicine, 19 (1), 42-49 (2019). DOI: 10.14529/hsm190106 [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Kapilevich, V.G. Shilko, A.V. Kabachkova, Physiological monitoring and monitoring of health-saving activities in the process of physical education of students, Bulletin of Siberian medicine, 4, 76-81 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Karantysh, D.N. Misirov, A.M. Menzheritsky, L.M. Dmitrenko, T.V. Lastavchenko, The dynamics of the functional indicators of the body in adolescents with different levels of physical performance. Problems of modern teacher education, Ser. Pedagogy and psychology, Scientific journal, Yalta: RIO GPA, 53 (10), 230-238 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K.I. A.rivolapchuk, M.B. Chernova, Functional state of children of 6–8 years of age during testing under the influence of various types of stress-strain loads, Neuroscience and physiology of behavior, 48 (6), 747-757 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Krivolapchuk, Features of the physical condition of boys and girls of preschool age, MedicinadelloSport , 67 (2), 241-250 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Krivolapchuk, M.B. Chernova, The functional state of schoolchildren aged 6-7 with cognitive load, Almanac “New Studies”, 2, 36-44 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Litvinenko, Adaptation of students in critical periods of development to the educational environment, Abstract. dis. ... doctor. psychol. sciences. Samara, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Sitdikov, M.V. Shaikhelismanova, A.A. Sitdikova, The functional state of the sympatho-adrenal system and the features of the autonomic regulation of heart rate for younger students, Human physiology, 6, 22-27 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Sharapov, S.B. Dogadkina, L.V. Rubleva, G.V. Kmit, V.N. Bezobrazova, Functional state of the cardiovascular system of 13-year-olds with different types of autonomic nervous regulation, Human Physiology, 43 (2), 31-42 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Ukhtomsky, 15 years of Soviet physiology: monograph (OGIZ-Medgiz, Leningrad, Moscow, 1933). [Google Scholar]
- G. Everly, J. Latin, A Clinical Guide to the Treatment of the Human Stress Pesponse (Springer, NY, 2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Longin, C. Dimitriadis, S. Shazi, T. Gerstner, T Lenz, S. König, Autonomic nervous system function in infants and adolescents: impact of autonomic tests on heart rate variability, PediatrCardiol, 30 (3), 311-324 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- N. Montano, T.G. Ruscone, A. Porta et al., Power spectrum analysis of hear trate variability to assess the changes in sympathovagal balance during graded orthostatic, Circulation, 90 (4), 1826-1831 (1994). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Quas, I.S. Yim, T.F. Oberlander, D. Nordstokke, M.J. Essex, J.M. Armstrong, N. Bush, J. Obradović, W.T. Boyce, The symphonic structure of childhood stress reactivity: patterns of sympathetic, parasympathetic, andadrenocortical responses to psychological challenge, Dev Psychopathol, 26 (4), 963-982 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Shulhan, H. Scher, J. Furedy, Phasic Reactivity to Psycholocigical Stress as a Function of Aerobic Fitnes Level, Psychophysiology, 23 (5), 562-566 (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.