SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- S.A. Anisimov, Female violence as an attribute of the destruction of family relations, The dynamics and inertia of reproduction of the population and the replacement of generations in Russia and the CIS. Sociologists and the history of the reproduction of the population of Russia, Yekterenburg, 1, 159 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. Badawi, Equality of genders in Islam, (2018). Information on http://baznica.info/article/nasilie-v-korane/ (date of reference 17. 10.2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bruckner, Violence in the family: local actions - international problem, Journal of Social Policy Studies, 7(2), 261 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- U. Valunkov, the Chechen Divorce, (2019). Information on https://takiedela.ru/2017/08/razvod-po-chechenski/ (date of reference 17. 05.2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Garfinkel, Studies in the routine grounds and everyday activities, Sociological Review, 2(1), 59 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Laktionova, Gender-based violence as a sociocultural phenomenon: stating the problem, Bulletin of the Maikop State Technological University, 4, 37 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Komarov, The Adats and legal proceedings on them. Collection of information “Caucasian Highlanders” (Mitpo, “Adir”, Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- L.U. Kurbanova, The impact of transformational processes on the social well-being of women (based on sociological research among women of the North Caucasus), European Journal of Social Sciences, 6, 403-405 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Khatueva, From an interview with a psychologist on individual consultations. ANO “Women for Development” in the Chechen Republic, (2019). Information on http://womenfd.com/ (date of reference 29. 06.2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. Lazarev, In accordance with the laws of the mountains? How the war affected the balance of law, the Sharia and the common law, (2019). Information on https://youtu.be/zNvknviNESw (date of reference 17. 05.2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Sirazudinova, “I cannot say”: to the problem of domestic and sexual violence in the republics of the North Caucasus, Woman in Russian Society, 4 (85), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Shipunova, Aggression and violence as elements of sociocultural reality, Sociological studies, 5, 69 (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.