SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- Sberknoledge, 8, 3-10 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Markoff, Homo roboticus, LLC “Alpina non-fiction”, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Information on www.2045.ru/manifest. [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Ladygina, Social and Ethical Problems of Robotics, Bulletin of Vyatka State University, 30 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tarapata, Five lessons in robotics, Informatics-First of September 2014, 11, 12-25 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Tuzikova, The study of robotics - the path to engineering specialties, School and production, 46 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K. Schwab, The Fourth Industrial Revolution (Eksmo, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- Lego “More than a Cube” (Base Edition 2017). [Google Scholar]
- I.E. Kulikovskaya, Theory of Personal World Outlook Evolution: Categories, Provisions, Proofs, Middle East Journal of Scientific Research, 15(5), 698-706 (2013) DOI: 10.5829/idosi.mejsr.2013.15.5.11320 [Google Scholar]
- M. Rollins, LEGO technic robotics [Electronic resource]: design and build custom LEGO bots with LEGO technic, (New York, NY: Apress, 2013). (Technology in Action). Information on http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-1-4302-4981-8. [Google Scholar]
- The Robotics Divide. A New Frontier in the 21st Century?, ed. A. L. Peláez (Springer-Verl., London, 2014). Information on https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007%2F978-1-4471-5358-0. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Frolov, Reform of the US Innovation System: from STEM to STEAM Education, Alma mater (Bulletin of Higher Education), 9, 101-105 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Rubin, J.B. Asendorpf, N.J. Hillsdale, Social withdrawal, inhibition and shyness in childhood (Lawrence Erlbaum Ass., 1993). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.