SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- A.A. Vasiliev, The development of student’s tolerant personality in the multicultural space of a university, Education and self-development, 2 (8), 161-166 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Borisenkov, O.V. Gukalenko, A.Ya. Danilyuk, Multicultural educational space of Russia: history, theory, design basics (Pedagogy, Moscow, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Bykhovets, M.A. Padun, Personal anxiety and regulation of emotions in the context of the post-traumatic stress study, Clinical and special psychology, 8 (1), 78-89 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Dymova, N.V. Tarabrina, N. E. Kharlamenkova, Psychological safety and traumatic experience as modulators of the search for social support in a difficult life situation, Psychological Journal, 36 (3), 15–27 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Padun, Regulation of emotions and psychological well-being: individual, interpersonal, and sociocultural factors, Psychological Journal: Russian Academy of Sciences, 40 (3) 31-43 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Podymova, N.A., Podymov, E.A. Alisov, Readiness of teachers to ensure personal safety in an innovative educational environment, Integration of Education, 22 (4), 663–680 (2018). DOI: 10.15507/1991-9468.093.022.201804.663-680 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Siraeva, Multicultural education of students - future teachers in a linguistic club, Abstract of thesis. ... cand. ped sciences (SPB., 2009). [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Kharlamenkova, The concept of psychological safety and its justification from different scientific positions, Psychological journal: Russian Academy of Sciences, 40 (1), 28-37 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Kharlamenkova, The subject psychology development in modern studies of the social support phenomenon, Psychological Journal, 39 (2) 25-36 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Shabaev, A.P. Sadokhin, O.V. Labunova, N.N. Sazonova, Anthropological understanding of the city and the methodology of urban study, Monitoring of public opinion: economic and social changes, 3 (145), 248-267 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Shamionova, M. V. Grigoryevaa, A.V. Grigoryev, World Assumptions and Youth Identity as Predictors of Social Activity Preferences, Psychology in Russia: State of the Art, 12 (2), 115 – 133 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.