SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- N.Y Kiseleva., L.S Tugarova, On the issue of solving the problems of children of the “risk group” in modern society, Psychology and pedagogy: methodology and problems of practical application, 43, 19-22 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. B. Vorontsov, Formation of social competence of adolescents at risk, Ab.diss ... cand. ped sciences (Kiev, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law No. 124-FL of July 24, 1998 On Basic Guarantees of the Rights of the Child in the Russian Federation (last edited - December 27, 2018) [Electronic resource]. - URL: http://www.rg.ru/1998/08/05/detskie-prava-dok.html (accessed September 24, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Antonova, Children at risk as a socio-pedagogical phenomenon, Pedagogy, 9, 28-33 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Alperovich, Difficult children of families at risk, Journal of the practical psychologist, 9, 106-109 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Lichko, These difficult teenagers: notes of a psychiatrist (Leningrad, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Sukholentseva, Formation of the socio-subjective position of the individual in the system of pedagogical counseling of a public association, Bulletin of the Volgograd State Pedagogical University, 9 (142), 123-127 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.