SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- V. V. Cheshev, Technical Progress in the Cultural and Historical Context, Voprosy Filosofii, 12, 64-78 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Danilova, G.M. Nikitin, The Phenomenon of “Virtualization” of the World in Modern Society, Astra Salvensis, 12, 661-663 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Leschinskaya, Technological Progress and the Problem of Humanization of Society in the Context of the Formation of Ecological Culture, Voprosy Filosofii, 10, 199-205 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Danilova, A.V. Sukhoverkhov, Biological and social foundations of the evolution of language and communication: modern discussions, Questions of Philosophy, 12, 77-87 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Danilchuk, Modernization of education in the information society and the information culture of a teacher, News of the Russian State Pedagogical University A.I. Herzen, 4, 153-161 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Kinelev, The philosophy of education in the XXI century. And its informational aspects, Bulletin of ChGAKI, 1 (25), 31-34 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Ponarina, Globalization and the Information Society, Society: Politics, Economics, Law, 1, 19-24 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Shevko, E.E. Turutina, Electronic educational resources as a tool for the development of educational space, Scientific notes KGAVM them. N.E. Bauman, 2, 324-328 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.