SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- Y. V. Belskaya, Economic person of A. Smith: integration of nomothetic and ideographic approaches, Bulletin of Chelyabinsk State University 25 (354) (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Gigauri, M.V. Burlakova, Adam Smith and “The Wealth of Nations”, Young Scientist, 1, 155-157 (2017). Information on https://moluch.ru/archive/135/37802/(accessed: July 15, 2019). [Google Scholar]
- Dogan Gechman, The concept of an unbiased observer and the problem of soul-body in the philosophy of Adam Smith, Ethical thought, 14, 111-147 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- David Harvey, A Brief History of Neoliberalism. Current reading. Information on http://www.k2x2.info/politika/kratkaja_istorija_neoliberalizma/p1.php (accessed: 06/ 18/2019). [Google Scholar]
- K. Laval, Economic Man. An Essay on the Origin of Neoliberalism (New Literary Review, Moscow, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Latypova, T.A. Bashirov, The importance of empathy with nature (based on the teachings of Adam Smith), Psychology, Sociology and Pedagogy, 4 (2017) [Electronic resource]. Information on http://psychology.snauka.ru/2017/04/8043 (accessed: 02/ 08/2019). [Google Scholar]
- V. Sombart, Bourgeois: Studies in the history of the spiritual development of modern economic man (Nauka, Moscow, 1994). [Google Scholar]
- D.McCloskey, Adam Smith: the last of the virtue ethics creators, Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Moscow State University named after MV Lomonosov” (Faculty of Economics), 3 (2), 3-33 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Paganelli, Category of wealth and moral behavior in the works of A. Smith, Bulletin of the St. Petersburg University ECONOMY, 4, 114-127 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Smith Adam, Research on the nature and causes of the wealth of nations (LENAND, Moscow, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Smith Adam, Theory of moral feelings (Republic, Mosocw, 1997). [Electronic resource]. Information on https://royallib.com/book/smit_adam/teoriya_nravstvennih_chuvstv.html (accessed: 05. 25.2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.