SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- N.M. Bradburn, The structure of psychological well-being (Aldine, Chicago, 1969). [Google Scholar]
- E. Diener, Seligman M. E. P., Beyond money: Toward an economy of well-being, Psychological Science in the Public Interest, 5, 1–31 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Diener, E. Suh, R.E. Lucas, H.L. Smith, Subjective well-being: three decades of progress, Psychological Bulletin, 125(2), 276-302 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Easterlin, Does Economic Growth Improve the Human Lot? Some Empirical Evidence, Nations and Households in Economic Growth, 89, 89–125 (1974). [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Inglehart, C. Welzel, Agency, Values, and Well-Being: A Human Development Model, Social Indicators Research, 97, 43-63 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Inglehart, C. Welzel, Modernization, Cultural Change and Democracy: The Human Development Sequence, Cambridge University Press, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kahneman, A. Deaton, High income improves evaluation of life but not emotional well-being, PNAS, 107(38), 16489-16493 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Khashchenko, Subjective economic well-being and its measurement: questionnaire construction and its validation, Experimental psychology, 4(1), 106-127 (2011). (In Russ.) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Klimenko, O.Y. Posukhova, Professional identity of school teachers in the context of socio-historical dynamics of Russian society, International Journal of Educational Management, 32(5), 813-824 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Skachkova, D.P. Shchetinina, V.I. Kryachko, Subjective well-being factors of scientific and pedagogical workers: focus groups results, State and municipal management. Scientific notes, 4, 138-146 (2018). (In Russ.) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.